Contact applications like Sound Amplifier always have the greatest role in modern life. With the strong development of science and technology, the use of support tools is an indispensable thing and many people are interested. With these applications, communication has never been so easy. You can fully utilize the internet as well as manage your relationships well. That is also the goal that applications in the Communication group develop.Show more
To start using Sound Amplifier, plug in wired headphones (required) then go to Settings > Accessibility > Sound Amplifier.With the Sound Amplifier app, your communication will be simpler. Digital technology is increasingly influencing the lives of modern people. And you are also a factor in that very direction. Please download the Sound Amplifier app from the website APK Voz to experience the most effective and convenient communication methods! If you have any questions, don't forget to contact us for answers.
Sound Amplifier enhances audio from your Android device using headphones to provide a more comfortable and natural listening experience. Use Sound Amplifier on your Android device to filter, augment, and amplify sound in the real world. Sound Amplifier makes audio clearer and easier to hear. It works by increasing quiet sounds while not over-boosting loud sounds. With 2 simple sliders, you can quickly customize sound enhancement and noise reduction to minimize distracting background noise.
• Boost quiet and reduce loud sounds around you and on your device.
• Carry on conversations in loud environments.
• Personalize your listening experience by adjusting audio or microphone settings with the simple tuning UI.
• Reduce unwanted or distracting noises.
• Audio visualization - helps you visualize audio.
• Now available for devices with Android 6.0 and later.
Once you’ve tuned Sound Amplifier to a setting you like, you can toggle it on and off using the Accessibility Button.
• Phone: Needed to know the phone state to pause Sound Amplifier when there’s an incoming or outgoing call.
• Microphone: Needed for real-time audio processing.